How Covid-19 effects your travel to Teton Valley, and what we're doing to help keep you safe:
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures for Vacation Rental Properties:
Grand Valley Lodging's standard practice is to perform a full clean of each property between guests which includes:
1. Scrub all surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms with a Lysol based disenfecting all-purpose cleaner
2. Replace all linens with professionally laundered linens from a third party linen service
3. Ensure any used dishes were run through a high-temperature dish washer cycle where possible
4. Sweep & mop all hard floors, vacuum all carpeted floors and rugs
5. Spot treat glass and flat surfaces for finger prints, dust, debris, etc.
6. Restock the property with unused single-use toiletries and plenty of hand, dish, and laundry soap
To enhance this already thorough standard cleaning, we've added the following steps:
1. All high-touch and hard surfaces are treated with a sanitizing spray and left to air dry per CDC recommendations
2. Housekeeping staff are wearing additional single-use PPE to protect themselves and reduce cross-site contamination
3. We are disallowing late check-outs and early check-ins to ensure a minimum 5 hour window of time between guests
Extenuating Circumstances Cancellation Policy for Vacation Rental Properties:
While we are not relaxing our published cancellation policy on our listings, on our Airbnb listings, or on our VRBO listings, we are making extenuating circumstances overrides to these cancellation policies as the circumstances arise. If your travel must be cancelled due to a Covid related travel restriction or simply a particular concern with health or safety related to Covid, we will provide a full refund for a cancellation up to the day prior to check-in. We do appreciate you taking action to cancel as soon as you've made the decision as this provides us the greatest opportunity to re-book the property. This extenuating circumstances cancellation policy related to Covid will remain in place until further notice.
Restrictions Applicable to our Vacation Rental Properties: (updated 12/14/20):
*Please note that our properties will all be subject to restrictions imposed by the State of Idaho and Teton County, however only some of our properties will be subject to restrictions imposed by the cities of Driggs, Victor, and Tetonia.
State of Idaho: Stage 2 Modified Order can be read here
- (Section 1.a.) Gatherings of more than 10 people, both public an dprivate are prohibited
- (Section 3.a.) Individuals not residing within the same household must maintain at least six-foot physical distancing from other individuals whenever possible
- (Section 3.b.v.) Wear face coverings while in public, especially when six-fot distancing is not always possible (e.g., inside businesses)
Teton County, Idaho: Eastern Idaho Public Health Advisory can be read here
- Wear face coverings and maintain physical distancing in settings (both private and public) with people not in your immediate household
- Minimize non-essential trips, errands, and gatherings
Grand Targhee Resort: Advanced Lift Ticket Purchase Required - more info here
City of Driggs, Idaho: City of Driggs Public Health Emergency Order No. 2020-02 can be read here
- (Section 1.) Every person shall, when in any indoor or outdoor public place, completely cover their nose and mouth with a cloth or similar face covering, when members of the public are physically present for otherwise unprotected social interaction.
City of Victor, Idaho: City of Victor Emergency Ordinance 0568 can be read here
- (Section 1) Face Coverings required. Every person must wear a Face Covering that completely covers the person's nose and mouth when the person is in a Public Place and cannot easily maintain a continuous distance of at least six feet from all other persons.