Grand Valley Lodging strives to be an employer of choice in Teton Valley providing livable wages, flexibility in schedules, and benefits such as paid time off, a retirement program with employer matching, and most importantly - a great team to work with!
Now Hiring: Housekeeper
This position is responsible for cleaning rental homes managed by Grand Valley Lodging, as well as homes Grand Valley Lodging has been contracted to clean under a professional cleaning arrangement. The Housekeeper position reports to the Office Manager or a delegated coordinator of cleaning activities.
- Somewhat flexible hours
- Starting part-time, working up to full-time
- Company vehicle and supplies provided
- Benefits eligible after 1 year
- $16 - $18 per hour, depending upon experience
- Must speak, read and write English fluently for communications with coworkers, supervisor, and clients.
- Have and maintain valid in-state driver’s license, and driving record adequate to qualify as a covered driver under business auto insurance.