3 bedroom ground floor condo with east facing windows and fenced patio at Buffalo Junction. Sleeps 6
Ground-floor condo at Buffalo Junction is just 2 miles north of Downtown Driggs - making this an excellent year-round vacation spot. This a newer, high end condo has granite counter tops, rich wood cabinets and accents, tile & carpet flooring, and a private patio. East facing windows provide beautiful morning sun. This location lends great for enjoying the wonderful downtown restaurants and shops in Driggs while still providing easy access to Targhee.
Miles To: Driggs 2 | Grand Targhee Resort 13 | Jackson 35 | Grand Teton National Park 40 | Yellowstone National Park 93
- The master bedroom has a king bed and private attached master bath. The other two bedrooms have Queen beds and the second bathroom is shared.
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, coffee pot and toaster, granite countertops and tile flooring, eating bar for two and dining table seats four. There is also a gas BBQ on the patio.
- Living room has numerous windows to allow natural light, and decorated with rich wood furniture as well as a leather couch & loveseat and a microfiber overstuffed easy chair.
- There is Wi-Fi internet and a television in the master bedroom as well as the living room - both have Roku devices to enable streaming various online television services using your own accounts.
- Conveniently located 2 miles North of Driggs, with East facing windows and outdoor private patio offering beautiful sunrises and morning light.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer for your use.
- This location is a very short drive or walk from the heart of downtown Driggs where you can enjoy numerous local restaurants and shops.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on VRBO.com
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $150.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $200.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.