824 sq ft condo at the end of a dirt road just off Ski Hill Rd on the way to Grand Targhee. 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4.
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
Enjoy mountain views from Wallaby Hollow, quietly nestled at the end of a dirt road on an acre and a half of land with great old trees in the heart of Teton Valley. Access to neighborhood walking path, centrally located to all the amenities and charm of Driggs Idaho. Manual wheelchair friendly. Not for motorized wheelchairs and not ADA approved.
Miles To: Driggs 2 | Grand Targhee Resort 11 | Jackson 35 | Grand Teton National Park 40 | Yellowstone National Park 95
- Two bedrooms, each with one cozy queen bed.
- Well equipped kitchen has propane cook stove, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, dishes, and cookware. No dishwasher. Outdoor charcoal and propane BBQ's.
- Propane flame stove and comfortable furnishings provide homey relaxation after a day of exploring Teton Valley.
- Large flat screen TV with Panasonic theater quality speaker and Blue Ray player. Sling TV subscription with access to NetFlix, Hulu, etc. WiFi internet.
- With awe-inspiring mountain views, this lower level home is wheelchair friendly and conveniently located close to Driggs.
- Homeowner does use a manual wheelchair (max. seat width 16"), ramp leads to front door. Doorways are narrower than some wheelchairs may need for access.
- Grab bars in shower and by toilet
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on VRBO.com
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $150.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $200.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.