Sleeps - 4
Bedrooms - 2
Baths - 1
Pets - No pets.
To Driggs - 2 Miles
To Grand Targhee - 10 Miles
To Jackson & Grand Teton National Park - 35 Miles
- Enjoy mountain views from Wallaby Hollow, quietly nestled at the end of a dirt road on an acre and a half of land with great old trees in the heart of Teton Valley. Access to neighborhood walking path, centrally located to all the amenities and charm of Driggs Idaho.
- Two bedrooms, each with one cozy queen bed.
- Well equipped kitchen has propane cook stove, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, dishes, and cookware. No dishwasher. Outdoor charcoal and propane BBQ's.
- Propane flame stove and comfortable furnishings provide homey relaxation after a day of exploring Teton Valley.
- Large flat screen TV with Panasonic theater quality speaker and Blue Ray player. Free WIFI.
- With awe-inspiring mountain views, this lower level home is wheelchair friendly and conveniently located close to Driggs.
- Homeowner does use a wheelchair, ramp leads to front door. Doorways are narrower than some wheelchairs may need for access.
- Grab bars in shower and by toilet
You may book online through VRBO.com (link above), or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 days are subject to Idaho state and local taxes (8% - 8.5% currently).
Rental monies are non refundable unless unit is re-rented. Refunds for cancellations due to extreme circumstances will be decided on an individual basis.