2600 sq ft log cabin with 2 master bedrooms and 3 private lofts sleeping up to 10. Large east facing windows provide impressive views of the Teton range.
Log cabin built in 1996 with 2 Master Bedrooms, open loft space with alcove bedrooms. Teton and Big Hole Mountain Range Views. Open floor plan for cozy family vacation. This log cabin provides a quiet mountain getaway for a group up to 10. Large east facing picture windows give guests breathtaking views of the magical Teton range. Fully equipped kitchen, open floor plan, 2 bedrooms with full baths. Loft has central common area with a queen futon. North and South of the central loft there are spacious alcoves that have privacy partitions and overlook the cabin.
Miles To: Drigg 6 | Grand Targhee Resort 11 | Jackson 38 | Grand Teton National Park 43 | Yellowstone National Park 93
- 2 Master Bedrooms, one with King bed and other with Queen. Loft has Queen futon, North alcove has 1 Queen, South alcove has 2 twin beds.
- Large kitchen spans entire west wall, view of Big Hole mountains from windows. Fully equipped with microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, pots, pans, place settings for 12.
- Lower living room designed to comfortably sit while admiring Tetons, central wood stove provides cozy warmth after a day playing in the mountains. Upper loft common area has mountain views, Smart TV, and Queen size futon.
- WIFI and Smart TV with access to Netflix, Hulu, etc. Dining room seats 10. Living room and common space in loft perfect for family gathering and unbeatable views of the sun rising and setting on the surrounding mountain ranges.
- 2600 sq. ft. log cabin, private yet centrally located for easy access to Grand Targhee, West Yellowstone, and quaint town of Driggs.
- Laundry facilities, 2 car garage, mudroom. South and East deck allow outdoor seating for sunrise and sunset views of Tetons and Big Hole Mountain Ranges.
- Magpie Meadows- your mountain home away from home! This log cabin is perfect for your family ski vacation!
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on VRBO.com
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $225.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $400.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.