Rammell Mountain Retreat
This gorgeous log cabin overflows with high end and natural wood finishes and will provide a family retreat like no other in Teton Valley.
This gorgeous log cabin overflows with high end and natural wood finishes and will provide a family retreat like no other in Teton Valley. Loaded with entertainment for kids of all ages, lots of open space, privacy and views. Upon entering this house, you'll be overwhelmed by the warmth the owners have designed to accommodate their children and now grandchildren in this western retreat. Families and groups will enjoy the four private bedrooms.
Miles To: Driggs 11 | Grand Targhee Resort 21 | Jackson 44 | Grand Teton National Park 46 | Yellowstone National Park 86
- Each of the 4 bedrooms has an individual theme and there is a king sized bed in the main-floor level master as well as a king bed in one of the rooms downstairs. The other two rooms downstairs have Queen beds.
- Open kitchen with a ton of natural light. Bar stools for 4, including the small saddle for the kiddos and a dining room table with seating for 6.
- Western decorated living room with beautiful second level views on one end, and a stone hearth wood fireplace on the other. A small desk / work space is situated neatly in the corner.
- Primary television (SmartTV) with satellite is in the recreation room in the daylight basement level. WiFi internet is available.
- This 2 level log cabin with gorgeous decks & patios, amazing views, relaxing privacy, and stimulating entertainment for all ages is a staple of North Teton Valley.
- Outstanding recreation / entertainment room in the daylight basement level, same level as 3 of the bedrooms. Includes mini fridge and wet bar for entertaining. Tons of kids games and a nice outdoor patio. An outdoor furniture set on this level is excellent for seasonal outdoor dining.
- Bit of a drive to get here - but once you're here you won't want to leave! You can feel the warmth of generations of family fun enjoyed by the owners who had this house originally built.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on VRBO.com
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $330.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $0.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.