Gone Ski Inn
Beautiful home located in between Driggs and Victor. New hot tub for relaxing after long powder days
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
This spacious 5 bd, 3 ba home sits on .87 acres on the edge of a stand of cottonwoods with protected views of open space and the Big Hole Mountains. The great room boasts 22 Ft cathedral ceilings with a gas burning, stone fireplace that warms the open concept home. The Master suite has doors to a deck with hot tub, plus 2 more bedrooms, bathroom, laundry/craft room, office, pantry, kitchen and dining room are all on the main floor. The second floor has 2 bright bedrooms, a bathroom and a loft overlooking the great room below. There is a 1000 sq.ft., 30 Ft deep attached garage. This is the bright, open, spacious home you have been looking for!
Miles To: Driggs 7 | Grand Targhee Resort 19 | Jackson 29 | Grand Teton National Park 34 | Yellowstone National Park 86
- The ground floor has 3 of the 5 bedrooms including a master suite with king bed and attached master bath. The second bedroom has a king and the third has a queen with a Pack n Play that can be setup if needed. A second bathroom is shared on the ground floor. On the second floor is a bedroom with a queen bed, the final bedroom full/double sized bed, and a shared bathroom.
- The well-stocked kitchen is open and overlooking the living room to share the views and has an adjacent dining area. The kitchen island seats 3 and the dining table seats 10. The door to the deck and outdoor dining area is in the dining area as well.
- With the vaulted ceiling living room having a large stone chimney and floor to ceiling windows, this is the obvious central gathering place for this house. Adjacent to the open kitchen and dining room – this is where your family or friends will likely congregate. If you need to sneak in a little work while you’re vacationing there is a den just down the hallway with a desk to setup your laptop.
- Wi-Fi throughout the house, plus a television in the living room with Dish Network. There is a smaller television in the master bedroom also with Dish Network. There are books and games to entertain people of all ages!
- This house sits on a large lot with ample parking, a garage, and a large back yard featuring a hot tub on the back patio. There is a covered back deck setup as a dining area with seating for 4. The house is situated to provide great natural light and excellent through the large living room windows.
- The details are the key to the charm and warmth of this house! With distressed wood floors, stone chimney and gas fireplace, wood accents and carpeted bedrooms, you won’t want to leave. Perfect for entertaining a group at the house year round with air conditioning, a large back yard and the hot tub.
- Just outside Victor, this is a great jumping off point for exploring both sides of the Tetons whether you’re looking for quieter recreation, dining, and small-town atmosphere with Victor, Driggs, & Targhee or for the flashy bustle of Jackson Hole and their ski resorts. Don’t forget the two national parks – Grand Teton & Yellowstone, which are common attractions for visitors to the area.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on VRBO.com
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $275.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $400.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.