Cozy House close to Driggs with Teton Views!
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
This cozy cabin adjacent to Hwy 33 and on the edge of small agricultural complex boasts some of the best Teton views in the valley. Quick access to downtown Driggs shopping and dining but out just far enough you don't have the bustle of small town life. This one level house was built with the Teton views as a focal point, with large east facing windows in the comfortable and adobe chic living room finished off with a wood burning fireplace to keep you toasty after a day on the slopes at Targhee.
Miles To: Driggs 2 | Grand Targhee Resort 13 | Jackson 35 | Grand Teton National Park 40 | Yellowstone National Park 93
- Queen bed in the master, 2 twin beds in second bedroom and shared bathroom with combo tub/shower.
- Well equipped kitchen with newer kitchen appliances including gas stove, microwave hood, fridge (no icemaker), and dishwasher. Kitchen island seats 3 and dining table seats 6.
- No blinds on east side, wood burning fireplace, 2 log furniture chairs with ottoman and log furniture.
- Smart TV in the living room with streaming access to various common services using your own accounts. Wi-fi internet. Board and card games as well.
- Don't let the modest exterior fool you - this house is beautiful inside! The house is however, situated somewhat close to state Hwy 33, and the road to access this property is also access to an agricultural facility.
- Small deck on the west side, patio doors open to south (pond view). Gas BBQ.
- Cute & Quirky little place with some of the best views in the Valley!
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $135.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $250.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.