Targhee Ranch Home
Cozy 2 Bedroom House Off Ski Hill Road in Driggs w/ Teton Views and fence yard for the dogs.
Pets: Dogs - Yes, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 2
Cozy 2 bedroom house in Targhee Ranch, off Ski Hill road. This is a great location for a ski trip to Targhee while being only a few miles from the dining, shopping and entertainment of downtown Driggs. Master bedroom has queen bed with attached master bathroom and second bedroom has a full/double sized futon as the primary bed. Super comfy couches and gas fireplace in the living room to enjoy, which is open to the well stocked kitchen and adjacent dining room. Great place for a small family!
Miles To: Driggs 4 | Grand Targhee Resort 8 | Jackson 37 | Grand Teton National Park 42 | Yellowstone National Park 96
- Master bedroom has queen bed and attached master bathroom. Second bedroom has futon that folds out to full / double sized bed.
- The kitchen is well stocked with a bar and adjacent dining nook that seats 3. The kitchen is open to the living room so you can stay connected while you prepare your meals!
- Enjoy Teton views from this great living room featuring overstuffed leather couch & love seat, a nice wooden bench and gas fireplace.
- A flat screen television is wall-mounted in the living room with basic cable channels, and WiFi internet is available.
- This is a great house with plenty of open space around it and a covered freestanding carport to keeps the snow off in the winter. This is also a dog-friendly property with a fenced back yard.
- Just off Ski Hill Road, this is a fantastic location for visiting Targhee as well as being only a few miles from shopping, dining and entertainment in downtown Driggs!
- This is a year-round favorite with Teton views and a great covered porch that has a table and chairs for 4.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $150.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $200.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.