House of Harmony
Bright, beautiful house less than a mile from downtown Driggs with great indoor and outdoor spaces!
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
This bright and warm house on a corner lot in Creekside is the perfect base for your vacation to Teton Valley.The home has granite counter tops, hardwood and tiled floors, and knotty alder solid wood doors. Conveniently located between three world class ski resorts, this property is also close to Teton Creek and the neighborhood's paved paths providing a quick and easy route to many downtown favorites.
Miles To: Driggs 1 | Grand Targhee Resort 13 | Jackson 32 | Grand Teton National Park 37 | Yellowstone National Park 96
- Master bedroom has queen bed and attached master bathroom. Second bedroom has queen bed, and third bedroom has a bunk bed with a twin on the top and a queen on the bottom. All three bedrooms are on second level, and there is a second full bathroom that is shared upstairs.
- Well stocked kitchen with granite counter tops and adjacent dining area that seats 6 at the table and 2 more at the kitchen bar.
- Living room has plush leather couch, is decorated rustically and has lots of natural light. Enjoy the gas fireplace on those winter evenings to thaw from the ski hill. There is a half bathroom on the main level.
- WiFi internet with one Smart TV in the living room on the main floor, providing access to various streaming services with your own accounts.
- Beautiful large yard with covered front deck and concrete patio accessed through the french doors from the dining room. A 2 car garage helps keep everything warm and dry in the winter - or out of the sun in the summer.
- The natural light and warm wood with granite make the interior of this home as warm in the winter as the mature landscaping and great outdoor spaces are in the summer.
- The outdoor patio has seating / dining area for 4 with a gas BBQ, and the front porch is primed with seating for 4 more in beautiful wooden Adirondack chairs with end tables.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $190.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $250.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.