High Country Hideaway
Luxury Mountain Getaway w/ Great Indoor & Outdoor Spaces!
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
This luxury mountain retreat accented with vaulted timber frame construction and large stone hearth fire places is a mountain retreat befitting the a visit to the Teton Valley regardless of the season! With outdoor covered decks and both shared and private patios the views of the surrounding woods provide tranquility and privacy and a fully immersive experience into this location. The indoors are warm and cozy with room to gather as well as room to spread out. This is a great house for a family getaway, or even two families or a small group gathering.
Miles To: Driggs 12 | Grand Targhee Resort 21 | Jackson 44 | Grand Teton National Park 49 | Yellowstone National Park 86
- Master bedroom on the main floor has king bed, private master bath, gas fireplace, television and access to the deck. Downstairs bedroom with two bunks (4 twins), additional bedroom with 2 twins, and final has full / double (other 3 downstairs). Sofa sleeper in downstairs living room.
- Well equipped and beautiful kitchen with stainless appliances, a gas cooktop and and granite counter tops. The dining table seats 9 with 6 in chairs and 3 on a bench, adjacent is the kitchen bar with seating for 3 more.
- Features and upstairs living room with plush leather couches and comfortable armchairs centered around the stone hearth wood-burning fireplace. The downstairs living area has a kitchenette to accommodate entertaining on the lower level and a direct access to the outdoor patio. Don't forget about the sunroom, which is perfect for quiet reflection or taking in a good book!
- There is a flat screen television in upstairs living room and another in the downstairs living room. Master bedroom also has smaller television. All televisions have either satellite television programming access or ability to stream using your own accounts. Wi-Fi internet throughout the house.
- Gorgeous outdoor oasis north of Driggs providing peaceful serenity in an outdoor wooded and private setting. An upper level front porch providing wildlife watching and a lower back patio providing direct access into the surrounding yard.
- Timber frame construction with attention paid to every detail including the stone hearth wood-burning fireplaces, in the living room and master bedroom.
- An ideal destination getaway providing access to the national parks, the local towns of Driggs, Victor and Jackson - but still far enough away from everyone to feel like you are in your own private forest!
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on VRBO.com
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $375.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $400.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.