Inn at Creekside
Bright, beautiful house close to downtown Driggs with fully fenced back yard and hot tub!
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
The perfect home base for your family trip to Teton Valley! Less than a mile from downtown Driggs, this house in the quiet Creekside Meadows neighborhood and places you in between three world class ski resorts, as well as an easy drive from Jackson Hole, Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks. The home has granite counter tops, beautiful rustic hardwood and plush carpeted bedrooms. A wood burning fireplace in the living room cuts through the chill of a cold day on the ski hill, as does the hot tub in the backyard accessed easily from the living room or directly out of the master bedroom. This property is dog-friendly with a fully fenced backyard.
Miles To: Driggs 1 | Grand Targhee Resort 13 | Jackson 32 | Grand Teton National Park 37 | Yellowstone National Park 96
- Master bedroom has king sized bed with private master bath that has separate large tub and shower. Second bedroom has king bed and third bedroom has queen bed. Second bathroom is shared with combo tub/shower.
- Granite & Stainless kitchen with raised bar for seating! Well equipped kitchen setup to cook for your family or guests. Glass top stove with microwave hood. Icemaker in the door of the fridge. The adjacent dining area has seating for 6, combined with 4 bar stools there is plenty of flexibility in dining seating.
- Living room has a reclining leather couch and loveseat with a large flat screen TV and view of the back patio / yard.
- The living room, master and second bedrooms have flat screen Smart TV's providing access to various streaming services using your own accounts. DSL Wi-Fi internet.
- This property is on a quiet street with a lovely front yard and porch with patio furniture, additionally there is a fully fenced back yard with small deck with patio furniture, a gas grill and a hot tub.
- Great property to bring the family. There are paths throughout the neighborhood as well as being walking / biking distance from the Victor to Driggs Rail trail connecting the two towns.
- 2 car garage and dedicated off-street driveway parking.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $165.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $250.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.