Beautiful downtown Victor townhome built in 2020 with second floor deck and views of Big Hole mountain range, sleeps 4.
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
Western Chic townhome built in 2020, just minutes on foot from downtown Victor provides all the modern amenities you would expect while embracing the spirit of the Teton Valley. With both bedrooms on the ground floor, the elevated living area has west facing views of the Big Hole mountain range from within the house or from the comfort of the second floor deck accessed through the living room. Whether you're looking for a weekend getaway to ski any of the 3 resorts within a half hour's drive, explore the valley, or escape and still be connected enough to work remotely - you'll find this to be a fantastic fit!
Miles To: Driggs 8 | Grand Targhee Resort 20 | Jackson 26 | Grand Teton National Park 31 | Yellowstone National Park 83
- Both bedrooms are on the ground floor, with a king bed in the master and 2 twin beds in the second bedroom. Both bedrooms have a private bathroom with shower.
- A well equipped kitchen in this open floor plan offers bar seating for 3, as well as a dining table with seating for 6. Brand new stainless steel appliances are a wonderful accent to the sleek finishes in this kitchen.
- The living room is comfortably furnished with a large loveseat and ottoman, 2 chairs and rustic log-round end tables. A gas fireplace could be your focal point after those long days on the ski hill, or alternatively you may turn your attention to the beautiful views of the Big Hole mountain range out the west-facing windows.
- There is wi-fi internet and a smart TV in the living room and second small smart TV in the master bedroom, providing access to most common streaming services using your own accounts. Also situated in the living room is a convenient work area / desk that will accommodate 2 people working remotely.
- Located just minutes on foot from all the downtown Victor shopping and dining - you won't find a more convenient location for exploring all that the area has to offer while still having a sense of privacy and the luxuries of a modern home built to escape!
- An elevated second floor deck facing the west provides an amazing outdoor relaxation spot with views of the Big Hole mountains and gorgeous sunsets.
- With construction completed in 2020, this home has all the modern amenities you would expect with rustic chic finishes and feel to embrace the western spirit of the Teton Valley.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $175.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $300.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.