Mahogany Canyon Cabin
Historic mountain cabin nestled in the foothills of the Big Hole Mountains with Teton Views!
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
This historic mountain cabin nestled in the foothills of the Big Hole Mountains is rich with family history from the settlement of the Bates area on the west side of Idaho's Teton Valley. Fully remodeled, with high-end finishes and preservation of the western spirit, you'll look forward to mornings on the deck eating breakfast watching the sun rise over the Tetons. Away from the hustle / bustle of nearby Driggs & Victor, you'll find serenity and enjoyment in the foothills setting but still have access to high-speed internet and entertainment should you need a little inside time.
Miles To: Driggs 8 | Grand Targhee Resort 20 | Jackson 35 | Grand Teton National Park 39 | Yellowstone National Park 92
- Bedroom has queen bed with attached (and only) full bathroom with combo tub/shower. Stacked washer and dryer are also in the bathroom. Living room has a sleeper trundle couch really suited only for a small child - linens provided.
- Newly remodeled beautiful kitchen with stainless appliances, granite countertops, and fully equipped for cooking and eating in. Kids dishes included! The kitchen opens to the dining area, which has a table and seating for 4.
- The living room has views over the valley with the Tetons being just slightly obstructed by a classic weather worn western barn to the east. There is a gas fireplace, a couple easy chairs and a nice couch with chaise lounge.
- Wi-Fi internet and a large flat screen smart TV will provide access to all the popular streaming services using your own accounts. There are board and card games as well.
- With a wooded backdrop, this cabin sits slightly higher than the valley floor providing fantastic views of the valley as well as the Teton mountain range.
- This cabin has been completely renovated in a way that preserves the historical and original log cabin feel but with the addition of many new higher end finishes as well as appliances.
- The barn-wood accents, granite countertops, historical art display demonstrate that every detail was paid attention to preserving the history of this cabin and embracing the spirit of the pioneering west.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $145.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $250.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.