Rustic cabin with large sleeping loft on the eastern foothills of Fox Creek, beautiful location in the aspens.
Pets: Dogs - Yes, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 2
Rustic and private 2 story cabin nestled in the Aspens with beautiful views of Idaho's Teton Valley and the Big Hole Mountain Range on the west side of the valley. This is a perfect getaway if you're looking to embrace the outdoor spirit of the valley while being only about a 10 minute drive from either Driggs or Victor. This cabin is abundant in beautiful natural wood finishes from floor to ceiling with a carpeted living room for a little extra comfort and warmth in the winter. A fantastic deck on the west side of the house, accessed through the living room provides an outdoor space to relax and enjoy the views and tranquility that are presented by this magical valley.
Miles To: Driggs 8 | Grand Targhee Resort 18 | Jackson 30 | Grand Teton National Park 35 | Yellowstone National Park 87
- The sleeping loft has a full/double sized bed and two twin beds. The remodeled single bathroom is on the main floor with a shower (no tub).
- The kitchen is adjacent to the entryway and has a stove / oven and refrigerator. No dishwasher. There is a beautiful wood bar with seating for 4 as well as a dining table with additional seating for 4.
- The open living room with a vaulted ceiling has a wood burning stove and magnificent views of the Idaho's Teton Valley and the Big Hole mountain range.
- Smart TV with streaming capabilities using your own accounts, in the living room, wi-fi internet.
- Nestled in the birches on the east side of the valley in the Fox Creek drainage, this property is elevated just enough to allow great views over the valley.
- West facing deck provides fantastic sunset views and is furnished with outdoor chairs and a gas BBQ.
- Almost equidistant from Driggs and Victor, which provides abundant options for local shopping and dining as well as an easy drive to either Grand Targhee or over to Jackson Hole.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $170.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $250.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.