Teton Summit View
Sleeps - 10
Bedrooms - 4
Baths - 3.5
Pets - No pets.
To Driggs - 6 Miles
To Grand Targhee - 12 Miles
To Jackson & Grand Teton National Park - 36 Miles
- 3 story log home with 3400 sq ft of living space on 20 acres
- Master on main floor with Queen bed, 2 upstairs bedrooms both with Queen beds, basement bedroom with bunk beds accessed through garage may not be suitable for young children, loft has queen sleeper sofa
- Very well equipped open kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, and granite counter tops, dining table seats 8, eating bar seats 3
- Open living area with overstuffed couch, french doors open out to wrap around deck, and 2 story rock fireplace
- 40in Samsung flat-screen TV with Dish Network. 2-JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speakers. Free WIFI access.
- Large outdoor hot tub, property is set on 20 acres with excellent East facing Teton Views and West facing Big Hole Mountain Views
- Home located in quiet country setting 2 upper level bedrooms each with private bathroom, 2 upper level decks, 4th bedroom is off garage, remote from rest of house, may not be suitable for young children
- Laundry facilities, large garage, master bath has jetted tub and beautiful tile and glass shower. A single security camera is located just inside front door and views entry-way only.
You may book online through VRBO.com (link above), or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 days are subject to Idaho state and local taxes (8% - 8.5% currently).
Rental monies are non refundable unless unit is re-rented. Refunds for cancellations due to extreme circumstances will be decided on an individual basis.