Driggs Base Camp
1280 sq ft townhouse right in Driggs! Dog friendly, with a fully fenced yard! 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6.
Pets: Dogs - Yes, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 2
This well built two story townhouse is located right in Driggs! Private driveway and fully-fenced yard along with the double insulated walls give the feel of a standalone house. This in-town locations is great for exploring the dining and shopping of downtown Driggs, and is a short drive from Grand Targhee.
Miles To: Driggs 0 | Grand Targhee Resort 12 | Jackson 34 | Grand Teton National Park 39 | Yellowstone National Park 94
- Bedrooms all on the upper level, master bedroom has King bed, Queen bed in 2nd bedroom and a set of bunk beds (two twins) in the 3rd bedroom.
- Great kitchen with fun colors, well equipped including dishwasher, blender, small food processor, coffee grinder and microwave.
- Living room has wood floors, Direct TV that gets local channels and wireless internet access.
- Along with TV, home has lots of fun games and kids toys, also has a highchair and crib stored in basement for your use.
- Convenient town location, nice fenced yard, easy walk to Driggs restaurants and shopping.
- Home has washer and dryer for your use, also a stereo with CD player.
- Great views of Teton Valley and the Teton Range including the top of the Grand Teton.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on VRBO.com
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $190.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $250.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.